IVF - In Vitro Fertilization
The most advanced and effective treatment available.
“With Help You Can Find Success.”
-Kelly and Kery White
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
With In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) a woman’s eggs are fertilized by sperm in a laboratory instead of inside the fallopian tube. IVF is the most advanced and effective fertility treatment available today.
Visit our IVF Success Rates and Patient Testimonials pages to learn more about IVF at ORM Fertility.
An IVF Cycle Typically Includes The Following Steps:
- Medication to stimulate the growth of multiple eggs
- Retrieval of eggs from the ovary or ovaries
- Insemination of eggs with sperm, fertilization. ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- Culture (propagation of microorganisms in the lab) of any resulting fertilized eggs (embryos) for several days
- Transfer of one or more embryos into the uterus
In Some Cases, These Additional Procedures May Be Used:
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) to improve the fertilization rate
- Assisted hatching of embryos to increase the chance of embryo attachment
- Embryo cryopreservation (freezing) to allow for the future potential use of quality embryos
- Learn about IVF medications