Meet With Us to Learn About
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Surrogacy, and Egg Donation options
- ORM’s approach to personalized patient care, our high success rates, and how we can help provide the best chance of first-time success and a healthy family
- How to plan, budget, and start your fertility treatment journey
Meet the ORM Team
Brandon J. Bankowski, MD, MPH, is a board-certified reproductive endocrinologist with extensive experience in the field of in vitro fertilization and genomics. He has practiced at ORM Fertility since 2005.
Dr. Bankowski is known for his calm and reassuring manner, and is candid about his own experience as an ORM patient, along with his wife.
- Cornell University
- Georgetown Medical School
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Erez found success through ORM Fertility and became a parent of two with his partner through the use of IVF, donor egg, and surrogacy. Having gone through fertility treatment, Erez has personally experienced the patient journey and the many decisions intended parents are faced with including working with a surrogacy agency, selecting an egg donor, selecting a fertility clinic, budgeting and navigating insurance, understanding genetic screening and many more.
Now ORM Fertility's Director of Patient Relations, Erez educates and supports intended-parents from all over the world throughout their journey to parenthood.